Hi! I’m Nicole Iacovoni- a Financial Therapist and Licensed Couple’s Therapist.
I’m on a mission to teach women how to harness the power of their minds to attract the wealth they truly deserve into their lives…all while living in alignment with their deepest values.
…devours self-improvement and spirituality books while savoring hot vanilla lattes, works a 4-day work week so I can spend my time baking decadent desserts with my two, spirited daughters, and tending to the animals on my little “farm-ette”…
Because that’s what it means to me to live a truly wealthy life.
People come to me when they’re feeling tired of living paycheck to paycheck despite all their best efforts to make more money and get their spending habits under control…
…When they feel lost, stuck or like their life lacks meaning or passion.
…When they crave more freedom, joy and self confidence.
Together, we break through the psychological, emotional, and behavioral barriers keeping them stuck. Hardwiring strategies that create more money, confidence, control, and self worth- without giving up all life’s guilty pleasures in the process.
1. I used to be a police officer and had big dreams of working for the FBI as a criminal profiler. Only problem was I effing hated being a cop. It’s depressing.
2. In my lonely, single days, I wrote out an “order to the Universe” for my ideal partner…2 months later, my husband, Tom, randomly messaged me on Facebook and we’ve been together ever since. (High-five, Universe!)
3. I’m completely obsessed with my german-shepherd mix, Clover. She goes everywhere with me- work, the grocery store, camping, long walks. She makes my life a zillion times happier. And her ears make me laugh.
4. My two spirited, strong-willed daughters are the perfect blend of myself and my husband…which makes me both pull my hair out and feel so incredibly lucky to be their mama. (P.S. Shout out to all the Mama Warriors out there!)
5. I frequently jam out to 80’s and 90’s music with seriously wicked dance parties in my living room- and I don’t care who’s watching!
6. In my former life (I’m talking, like in my teens & 20’s), I was a vocal performer and traveled all over the world singing my heart out. As a kid, I thought I’d grow up to be a famous singer…this was as close as I ever got. (Yea, my career path took the scenic route)
7. I’m a complete nerd about budgeting, being thrifty, bargain hunting, price haggling, and getting the biggest bang for your buck…AND I love sharing all my money saving tips with my tribe.
8. One of my guilty pleasures is spending leisurely days at home (a little “farm-ette”) where I can watch the chickens free-range, get my hands dirty in the garden and soak up the fresh air and sunshine.
9. My all-time favorite date night involves poking around antique stores for super old, rustic decor (to decorate the farmhouse, of course!), followed by a glass of Malbec (or the whole bottle), and ending with a long bubble bath (but my husband usually has a different ending in mind. *wink*).
10. I’m living proof that it doesn’t matter where you’ve been in life…it’s possible to create the life of your dreams simply by using your mind as a tool. Whether you’re dreaming of finding Mr. Right, making more money, starting your own business, buying your dream home, or just having more time for the hobbies you love, you have everything you need, RIGHT NOW, to make it a reality.