Hi! I’m Nicole Iacovoni- a Financial Therapist and Licensed Couple’s Therapist with 17 years experience.
I help women entrepreneurs, coaches, and creatives heal their relationship with money, make more profits, and manage money in fun, flirty (and strategic) ways- without giving up all of life’s guilty pleasures.
…devours self-improvement and spirituality books while savoring hot vanilla lattes, works a 4-day work week so I can spend my time baking decadent desserts with my two, spirited daughters, and tending to the animals on my little “farm-ette”…
Because that’s what it means to me to live RICH.
People come to me when they’re feeling tired of drowning in debt despite all their best efforts to get their spending habits under control…
…when they want to make more profits in their business without using sleazy sales tactics or forcing themselves to work 60 hours a week…
…when they want to end money drama and finally have calm, constructive money talks with their partner/clients/friends/family.
My zone of genius is empowering business babes to feel more confident in their financial decisions, experience a fun, flirty relationship with their money, set swoon-worthy prices that boost profits, and develop wicked money management ninja skills.
1. I used to be a police officer and had big dreams of working for the FBI as a criminal profiler. Only problem was I effing hated being a cop. It’s depressing.
2. In my lonely, single days, I wrote out an “order to the Universe” for my ideal partner…2 months later, my husband, Tom, randomly messaged me on Facebook and we’ve been together ever since. (High-five, Universe!)
3. I’m completely obsessed with my german-shepherd mix, Clover. She goes everywhere with me- work, the grocery store, camping, long walks. She makes my life a zillion times happier. And her ears make me laugh.
4. My two spirited, strong-willed daughters are the perfect blend of myself and my husband…which makes me both pull my hair out and feel so incredibly lucky to be their mama. (P.S. Shout out to all the Mama Warriors out there!)
5. I frequently jam out to 80’s and 90’s music with seriously wicked dance parties in my living room- and I don’t care who’s watching!
6. In my former life (I’m talking, like in my teens & 20’s), I was a vocal performer and traveled all over the world singing my heart out. As a kid, I thought I’d grow up to be a famous singer…this was as close as I ever got. (Yea, my career path took the scenic route)
7. I’m a complete nerd about budgeting, being thrifty, bargain hunting, price haggling, and getting the biggest bang for your buck…AND I love sharing all my money saving tips with my tribe.
8. One of my guilty pleasures is spending leisurely days at home (a little “farm-ette”) where I can watch the chickens free-range, get my hands dirty in the garden and soak up the fresh air and sunshine.
9. My all-time favorite date night involves poking around antique stores for super old, rustic decor (to decorate the farmhouse, of course!), followed by a glass of Malbec (or the whole bottle), and ending with a long bubble bath (but my husband usually has a different ending in mind. *wink*).
10. I’m living proof that you can build a profitable business doing work you love, live debt free, and develop a relationship with money that feel as fun and flirty as a hot date with Chris Hemsworth.